- Why would God use the Bible to communicate to us instead of speaking directly?
- How can we trust the Bible if it was written so long ago?
- How can we trust the Bible if it has come to us through so many translations?
- What about all the different versions of the Bible?
- And then a brief look at how we got the Bible that we have today.
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Objections to the Bible as an Authoritative Source of Information
I didn't have the opportunity to speak to a group this week but the presentation audio was still recorded for those interested. Download here (right click to save). The specific objections addressed were: